Comics, movies, celebrities, monkeys, zombies, pirates, ninjas, robots, science, and so forth.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

My new home?

Myspace was starting to feel a little cramped. The new home of my blog (and its brand spanking new name, Mylar) is over here at blogger.

Yup, i've joined the infinite nerd chorus.

Hooray for me.

Below, for those new to my stupidness (stupidosity?), are the last few posts from my old blog over at the myspace. They look different here. Think of it as a directors cut. 'Cept, i didn't recut it. Or change anything. Even the spelling mistakes are intact.

In the future, however, these things will be a little more thought out. With real scans from comics and stuff--not just things i've stolen from Mile High (thanks guys!). I can't promise a post every day, but i'll see what I can do.

Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home