Comics, movies, celebrities, monkeys, zombies, pirates, ninjas, robots, science, and so forth.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mutant Whore!

The train keeps a'rollin' on the new Ratner film, X3.

I think we're supposed to call it "Mutants' Last Stand" or something like that, though.

Whatever. X3 will have to do.

The new pics all look pretty rad. The shots of Angel, in particular are pretty cool.

This one made me scratch my head, though:

here's Stacy X, Calisto and Psyloche.

um.... why is Stacy X so gross and Calisto hot? that seems backwards.

i never read any comics with Stacy X. In fact, were in not for this movie i doubt i'd ever even know who Stacy X is. Doubt I'd miss her. I mean, a mutant hooker? Who gives a fig, right?

Anyway, she looks like a bag of assholes. A MALE bag of assholes. Call me crazy, but I figured the mutant hooker would be hot and the head of an underground group of moll people would be fugly.

Yeah, Calisto is supposed to be so gross she lives underground so as to not make children vomit when they see her. But there she is looking pretty good.

But that could just be cause she's standing next to a transgender spit-curl having hose beast.

Just saying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Cronin said...

The point of Stacy X was not that she was hot (I mean, she was covered with SCALES!), but that she could control pheremones, so she'd be the best sex the John ever had.

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home