Comics, movies, celebrities, monkeys, zombies, pirates, ninjas, robots, science, and so forth.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Adorable Express

So the Space Elevator (see last post) isn't exactly firing up the imaginations of the people in my circle. I even tried to get the gang on board last night during hero clicks. I drew two separate and distinct diagrams on the dry erase board, and still nothing.

Its with that in mind that I show you this other new advance in travel. While humans work furiously to elevate themselves into the stratosphere, the canine community has finally unveiled this:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Puppy Moter Monorail.

Now, where these puppies are going, and why they need a monorail to get there is beyond me. But goodness... they're gonna look adorable getting there.

And yes, I realize that "Moter" is spelled incorrectly. But, hey, they're puppies for chrissakes! And, really, are you gonna say no to those faces?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Oh, GOD! We're all going to die a horrible fiery -- aw, look at the cute widdle puppies ...

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

awesome.

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home