Comics, movies, celebrities, monkeys, zombies, pirates, ninjas, robots, science, and so forth.

Monday, March 06, 2006

How is this fair?

Just how Bosom are these Buddies, anyway?

Tom hanks goes to the Oscars, Peter Scolari signs autographs at the NYC comic convention.
He appears to be seated somewhere between the girl from Saturday Night Fever and the men's room sweaty fanboys use to change in and out of their homemade storm trooper outfits.

How sad. I guess not everyone can turn dressing like a woman into super stardom.

Hear that Felicity Huffman? What's that? You say you actually are a woman, and that you actually are a star?

Oh, well, nevermind then.


photo taken from CBR.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous ricKey said...

that fucking guy.

I was gonna say hi, but I felt bad. So I put my head down and kept walking toward the lady from Saturday Night Fever, who, surprisingly, was rad.

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home