Comics, movies, celebrities, monkeys, zombies, pirates, ninjas, robots, science, and so forth.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Sixty Dollars to Make Hedy Holler

Woah, what a night. Here are the highlights:

* Found a new apartment

* Kicked-ass at the first practice of the season for my kickball team

* Brought the house down with a stirring rendition of Phil Collins' "Against All Odds" at Karaoke. Stirring

and

* Found sixty dollars in a cab.

Yeah. Plus, no body I know got killed in South Central L.A. I can't believe it was a good day.

So, rather than spend time on anything insightful, here are some more Hedy and Patsy covers along with snarky, ill-informed commentary.




ZING! Why don't you have a new outfit, dear? What are you... POOR?BURN! These broads hate each other. But the more covers I peruse, the more I feel bad for Hedy. I don't know what she does in the stories, maybe she's a real bitch in her own right or something, a real villian. But taking the covers out of context it all just seems a little mean:No. Seriously. Leave. We all fucking hate you. We would've gotten you a plane ticket, but we thought this would be more uncomfortable, and busses don't leave town as often. And, don't forget. We hate you. A lot.

Because of your hideous face, of course. Now, lemme see them hands, Patsy needs oil you deformed freak.

Boss, I think these kids are tripping balls, want I should get the fire hose like last time?

Episode 10: Buzz suggests a three-way.

Man, Hedy even gets the shaft (not literally, i guess) in her own comic. She really should come back, Hedy. Imma start the campaign. It was fans that brought Patsy back in this form:And now Hellcat needs a villain. Well, not a villain, really. Not to me. I'm rooting for Hedy. She could join up with AIM or something. Become a bad-ass wise cracking spy with tons of gadgets, a rad car and a penchant for making fun of other heroes outfits. I know just who I'd partner her with too.

Tell me you wouldn't buy a comic called "Hedy and M.O.D.O.K."

4 Comments:

Blogger Diamondrock said...

I don't buy Marvel but I would seriously consider maybe buying "Hedy and M.O.D.O.K."

5:45 PM

 
Blogger Max Robinson said...

"Oh M.O.D.O.K, I love your hairdo...the FIRST time I saw it!"

"I...float and stuff".

8:40 PM

 
Anonymous SpiritGlyph said...

Make it Hedy and M.O.D.A.M. and I'm sold.

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Brian W said...

Yeah, but I'd buy anything with M.O.D.O.K. in the title. Particularly HEDY AND M.O.D.O.K. if it were under the Max label and had hot R-rated love scenes between the two of them.

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home