Comics, movies, celebrities, monkeys, zombies, pirates, ninjas, robots, science, and so forth.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Prepare to have your face rocked off.

Hey! I got a haircut yesterday.

But also, I saw the most kick-assiest trailer for the much anticipated "Superman Returns" yesterday. If you haven't seen it, please do.

Look, Up In the Sky, Its a TRAILER.

Whoo-boy. I'm excited. Hearing the Jon Williams really gave me chills. Hot damn.

The only thing that looks stupid is the little kid with the mop-top. But, I keep telling myself that the child will turn out to be Mister Mxyzptlk, and that seems to calm me down. Or maybe James "Cyclops" Marsden is actually Braniac and the kid is 2.0? Something. Gimme something.

Also, Superman should fight a giant monkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home